About the symposium
The symposium will cover various Information & Communications Technology (ICT) testing domains and application areas, including consistent, repeatable, as well as standardized, accessibility conformance testing and remediation solutions.
Join us in Baltimore for this first annual symposium dedicated to ICT accessibility testing. This event brings together people who are interested in testing to the requirements of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act, and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0). The event will include presentations and papers from peer reviewed submissions. The proceedings will be published.
Final 2016 Program
- Download the 2016 Proceedings in PDF format.
- Download the 2016 Proceedings in EPUB format.
- Download the 2016 Proceedings in MOBI format.
Details of the Symposium Committee.
Registration Is Now Closed.
- There is no on-site registration.
- This is an in-person event (no streaming video or remote participation).
The conference facilities at the NFB Jernigan Institute, 200 E Wells St, Baltimore, MD 21230, USA
Travel & Transportation
- Closest airport: BWI (access to downtown Baltimore via Light Rail or other ground transportation)
- Shuttle bus service will be available between the hotel and conference facilities.
- Book hotel rooms using this link.
- Self Parking is $22 per day. There will be parking at the event, but the easiest way is to take the shuttle bus to the event.
Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Hotel