Symposia Programs and Proceedings
Couldn't make it to the 2017 Symposium? Here's what you missed...
Check out photos from the 2017 Symposium...
The 2017 ICT Accessibility Testing Symposium Archives
- Social Impact Award: Karl Groves, Tenon.io
- Best Paper: Peter McNally, Bentley University, "Why Usability Testing Should be Part of your Accessibility Testing Strategy"
- Best Presentation: Alistair Garrison, Level Access, "Continuous Accessibility Inspection and Testing"
- Best Student Paper: Phillip Roberts, Georgia Institute of Technology / AMAC Accessibility, "The Unity Engine as An Extensible Platform: Findings from the System for Wearable Audio Navigation"
The 2016 ICT Accessibility Testing Symposium Archives
- Social Impact Award: Judy Brewer, World Wide Web Consortium Web Accessibility Initiative (W3C-WAI)
- Best Paper: Cyndi Rowland, WebAIM, Utah State University "How Can Nontechnical Individuals Assist in Web Accessibility Testing?"
- Best Presentation: Jon Gunderson, University of Illinois, "OpenAjax Evaluation Library"
Sign up for 2018 event updates by joining the notifications mailing list